Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 12/20-003
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 12/21/2020
NO PER DIEM OR TRAVEL
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- Develop and maintain cross-discipline relationships within the project team.
- Actively review and understand key aspects of the proposal or project contract.
- Assist in the development and execution of the strategy and plan for planning/scheduling activities that supports the overall proposal strategy or project requirements.
- Assist in the development of project work plans and schedules that support the project.
- Develop and update network-logic-driven schedules that meet the needs of, and are used by, the project team.
- Develop and update summary schedules for senior management briefings.
- Provide accurate and timely data.
- Contribute to schedule risk analysis to help forecast schedule contingencies and related cost impacts.
- Develop accurate and timely project labor hour forecasts with the participation of lead staff and project management. Prepare schedule analysis narratives including recommendations for corrective actions.
- Measure progress and performance by verifying the status of General Contractor’s SOW through various earned value systems.
- Provide a data analysis to lead project controls staff. Maintain Rules of Performance already created by the General Contractor.
- Create client and internal status reports that effectively communicate schedule status and identify critical path.
- Define corrective actions for implementation. Issue reports under the direction of lead project controls staff.
- Adhere to Company Quality Management System, HSE requirements, policies and procedures.
- Establish Project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Project Control Strategy, Master Schedule and Action Plan for Planning Deliverables issuance.
- Prepare and adopt necessary tools / methods to effectively monitor and control project progress, schedule and resources, so as to ensure the efficient and timely achievement of project milestones / key dates.
- Manage the preparation of baseline budgets and schedules in conjunction with project team members and project management.
- Maintain the Hanford PTS Plan of the Day (POD) meetings and reports.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) and a minimum of 8 years planning/scheduling, scheduling risk management experience in an engineering, construction or EPC environment, with at least 3 years in a construction environment.
- Current experience developing, maintaining and integrating field execution logic driven schedules for building trades scope.
- Current experience implementing and effectively using Hanford or similar-standard planning/scheduling systems (Primavera P6) or program-specific planning/scheduling systems.
- Microsoft office proficient.
- Excel Master experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
PLANNER/SCHEDULER / REFERENCE #12/20-003.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates (MM/YYY) for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
- $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
DELTA DENTAL OF WA
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP VISION CARE
- In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
- Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
401K AMERICAN FUNDS
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.
- Employee contributions only