Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please.
Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
SOFTWARE PROJECT LEAD
REFERENCE # 12/20-002
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 12/08/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Duties of the position include analysis of operational processes and translation to defined software functions, requirements, and design descriptions.
- Provide software engineering support for Plant Installed Software.
- Act as the Software Project Lead for a software development team.
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and requirements development.
- Lead software design activities, plan development activities, direct software developers, and provide software quality assurance and maintenance support.
- Lead and support software test development, test performance, and resolving test exceptions.
- Perform software analysis as directed, including market surveys, analyzing Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) software, and advising in solution down-selecting activities.
- Interface with customer organizations including Production Operations, Retrieval and Closure, Engineering, Environmental Safety Health & Quality (ESH&Q), and supporting facilities.
- Log, track, and lead resolution of any identified software issues.
- U. S. Citizen.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
At least 2 years of combined experience in the following areas:
· Analyzing business functions.
- Eliciting and writing requirements.
- Writing software lifecycle documentation.
- Writing and conducting software test plans and test cases.
- Utilizing version control, reporting, requirements management, project management, testing and release management software or systems.
- Directing the work of others.
- Applying engineering and quality assurance policies, codes, and standards.
- Managing stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Experience leading software development teams in an NQA-1 environment.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
SOFTWARE PROJECT LEAD/ REFERENCE #12/20-002.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held (MM/YYYY).
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
- $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
DELTA DENTAL OF WA
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP VISION CARE
- In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
- Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.