Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
REFERENCE # 12/20-001
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 12/7/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Participate in Quality Assurance assessments (both internal and external) as both a team member or as a lead assessor as assigned. Review procurement documents and vendor submittals. Other Quality Assurance Engineering duties as assigned.
- U. S. Citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Engineering, Science or related field and 10 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 10 or more years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- NQA-1 Lead Auditor Training or Audit experience.
- Tank Farms experience.
- Experience reviewing procurement documents and subcontractor submittals.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER/ REFERENCE #12/20-001.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
- $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
Delta Dental of WA
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP Vision Care
- In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
- Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.