Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 11/20-004
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 11/23/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The objective of this Statement of Work is to identify an experienced Subcontractor to provide Instructional Design services. This support primarily includes support to HAMMER National Programs to include the Department of Transportation, the Department of Energy’s Cybersecurity and Energy Security and Emergency Response (CESER) and HAMMER information products.
This position will need to be able to support development of training materials delivered on line and in person. Development of training materials and informational products should include graphics for brochures and fact sheets as requested.
- Develop presentations and training materials.
- Develop, edit, and maintain staff resource guide.
- Support development and maintenance of organization documents.
- Support development and maintenance of organization websites.
- Develop on line training products utilizing Storyline Articulate.
- Develop brochures, fact sheets and outreach materials.
- Write, review, and edit information products.
- Develop on line training modules on the Hazardous Materials Regulations for the DOT customer.
- Develop on line training modules for the DOE CESER Emergency Support Function #12 (ESF#12) program.
- Develop brochures for the ESF#12 team and design outreach materials such as coins, plaques and photo montages.
- Support development of face to face classroom materials such as PowerPoints, student guides and instructor lesson plans for HAMMER National Programs.
- Develop information graphics design and timelines for display on the HAMMER campus.
- U. S. Citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional training design, business, communications, journalism, technology, or similar program (emphasis on communication and information products)
- Thorough understanding of a Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) such as the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation (ADDIE) process.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Experience developing training with on line programs such as Storyline Articulate.
- Experience with the Hazardous Materials Regulations, 49 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- Experience with In Design to develop information products.
- Experience in graphic design and/or illustration.
- Experience with photo and video editing programs.
- Experience developing, reviewing, and editing documents.
- Advanced degree in communications and/or instructional training design.
- Experience in web page development.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER/ REFERENCE #11/20-004.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
- $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
- Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
- $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
- Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
- In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
- Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More