Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
SOFTWARE TOOLS PROGRAMMING SUPPORT
REFERENCE # 11/20-002
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 11/16/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The Organization is responsible for the procurement, development and management of software applications which allows for the simulation, analysis, and communication of planning related information. This work scope includes all software development activities related to the creation of software applications.
This work supports the development of Software Development and Maintenance (SD&M) applications including creation of enterprise software applications, web applications, database management, and model implantation. This effort shall include all phases of development work, including design, implementation, system integration, testing, and documentation.
The specific user-controls shall be constructed according to specifications laid out by the SD&M development leads. Tasks include the following:
- Development of utilities (software tools) for the configuration, integration and visualization of planning related work.
- Support for the maintenance effort to include assistance with the implementation of feature requests and bug fixes on the development team’s backlog.
- Development of requirements, design, source code, unit tests, acceptance test reports, release notes and associated documentation for all changes implemented.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Two (2) years of experience in software development programming.
- Knowledge of the C# Software Language.
- One-year experience in the development of project modeling and/or scheduling software.
- Experience in the following software languages: WPF, MVC, XAML.
- Experience in issue tracking systems, specifically Atlassian Jira.
- Experience in requirement management systems, such as Jama software.
- Experience with software versioning systems such as Subversion or Git.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
SOFTWARE TOOLS PROGRAMMER SUPPORT/ REFERENCE #11/20-002.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
- $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
DELTA DENTAL OF WA
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP VISION CARE
- In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
- Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
401K – AMERICAN FUNDS
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.