Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 10/20-005
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 11/02/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- Gathering, sorting, copying, scanning, and filing
- Develop and generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Act as group administrator/coordinator for EJTA, IDMS and SharePoint systems.
- Manage group shared drives, calendars and mailboxes; Order office supplies using ESP system, Order office supplies, using the EBOM system.
- Act as Point of Contact for internal and external customers on various functions,
- Act as custodian for copiers and printers, as well as point of contact for conference room.
- Other administrative functions as required and/or assigned
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work successfully with multiple stakeholders in group situations.
- U. S. Citizen.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in providing innovative administrative support.
- Experience taking accurate meeting minutes and transcribing them.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Hanford Site and MSA policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in similar committee/group settings.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
SECRETARY REFERENCE #10/20-005.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
- $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
Delta Dental of WA
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP Vision Care
- In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
- Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.