Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 10/20-005
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 11/02/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Engineering services will be provided to the Engineering organization to support the execution of work scope in the subcontract. Engineering services are required for work scopes which involves:
- the maintenance or modification of existing Hanford Site facilities, structures, systems, and components.
- the installation of new facilities, structures, systems, or components; and
- the installation of temporary facilities, structures, systems, and components that will be connected to any Hanford Site infrastructure utility systems (water, sewer, electrical, information technology).
Engineering will respond to all requests for service submitted through the current system within two (2) business days. As part of the initial response, Engineering will work with the requestor to understand what engineering products are needed to address the request. After this understanding, Engineering will work cooperatively with the requestor to establish the defined deliverables and an initial completion schedule. Routine status updates will be provided, as necessary, until final engineering products are published for use.
- U. S. Citizen.
- BA/BS degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience plus 3 years of providing support and customer service in a business environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous work experience at the Hanford Site.
- Experience with Hanford Software Systems.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
PLANT ENGINEER #10/20-005.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
- $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
Delta Dental of WA
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP Vision Care
- In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
- Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.