Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 10/20-004
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 11/10/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Provide administrative assistance to the senior leadership (President, Vice Presidents) team to include, but not limited to the following:
- Under minimal supervision, performs a variety of highly-complex secretarial and administrative functions in support of management and staff.
- Successfully completes crucial aspects of assigned deliverables with a hands-on approach that facilitates the Executive or Senior Manager’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows through on projects to successful completion.
- Duties performed require extensive knowledge and application of departmental and company policies, and procedures and the ability to exercise a wide-latitude of personal judgment while maintaining sensitivity of confidential business or personal information.
- Independently manages multiple tasks and responsibilities with competing and deadlines, screens and prioritizes communications from external and internal sources, and organizes and maintains administrative processes.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, providing information and handling issues that may require sensitivity and the use of sound independent judgement.
- Prepares and issues quality and timely correspondence, reports, and presentation materials to ensure products contain zero defects before delivery.
- Uses initiative and judgment during manager's absence to see that matters requiring attention are referred to delegated authority or handled in a timely manner to minimize the effect of the manager's absence.
- Creates and maintains filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Updates and maintains information in databases, establishes and maintains department records, files; tracks expenditures; prepares status reports and charts as requested.
- Maintains calendars, schedules meetings, and coordinates the department's or manager's interface with other personnel, company organizations, clients, and external groups.
- Prepares travel and training requests; makes and confirms travel and other arrangements for conferences and business trips; compiles expense reports and requests reimbursement for expenditures as appropriate.
- Provides continuous effort to improve office operations and streamline work processes and works cooperatively and jointly with all levels of management and staff to provide quality customer service.
- Supports managers with tracking completion of employee requirements such as Employee Job Task Analysis (EJTA) forms, timesheets, required training, etc.
- Provides leadership and/or work direction and guidance to less experienced administrative support staff.
- Orders and maintains supplies for department or project.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus at minimum of ten (10) years administrative and / or office support experience.
- Ability to maintain strict professional confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong attention to detail in a technical and highly complex and fast-paced work environment and demonstrate the ability to quickly adapt to changing work demands and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize work activities to accomplish task within a timely manner, while able to account for impacts of decisions made.
- Ability, experience, with providing complex office administrative support in areas of corrective action management, correspondence systems, and metric tracking.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Prior experience providing support to a Vice President or President of a large organization.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro, IDMS, Crystal Reports, Access and/or Visio.
- Prior Hanford site experience.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS/ REFERENCE #10/20-004.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
- $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
Delta Dental of WA
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP Vision Care
- In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
- Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.