Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
TECHNICAL WRITER I
REFERENCE # 09/20-004
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 09/20/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
This position is responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of procedures (both business control and technical) and other documents originating from within Electrical Utilities (EU) Department. The selected candidate will perform the following:
- Function as an Electrical Utilities procedure writer.
- Support Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Technical Authorities (TA) in the development and release of business control and maintenance procedures as assigned.
- Facilitate the periodic reviews of EU procedures and live editing during review meetings, as necessary.
- Support the development and release of other EU documents and reports as assigned.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned including reporting, organizing, charting, analyzing, or communicating.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- AS/AA degree.
- Two (2) years of writing and editing procedures or other related experience.
- Microsoft Word proficiency.
- Procedure development in maintenance, operations, or industrial field.
- Computing experience in writing or procedure-related platforms or applications.
- Ability to construct short, sharp, and strong sentences.
- Ability to comprehend technical discussions and translate into written concepts.
- Excellent communication skills and able to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Knowledge and experience in writing and editing procedures for facilities subject to U.S. Department of Energy Order 422.1, Conduct of Operations, and related standards.
- Microsoft Excel, Visio or other application proficiency including ability to produce graphical representations on a computer.
- Ability to work independently and within teams including documenting SME analysis or details.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
TECHNICAL WRITER I/ REFERENCE #09/20-004.
There is no Per Diem nor Travel associated with this solicitation.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates MM/YYYY for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
- $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
Delta Dental of WA
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP Vision Care
- In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
- Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.