Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 09/19-018
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 09/25/2019
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Provide senior technical support, procedure and technical basis document development, and implementation of the radiation protection program at CPRM.
Responsible for ensuring assigned policies, procedures, and technical documents effectively implement conduct of operations principles, safety management program components, and radiological control requirements.
Provide senior radiological control expertise and coordination for major project activities in support of accomplishing critical milestones.
- U. S. Citizen.
- BA/BS degree in health physics, science, or engineering discipline, or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- 8 years related experience; which should include at least 3 years of DOE radiological activities. No medical programs required.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
HEALTH PHYSICIST / REFERENCE # 09/19-018
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
- $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
- Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
- $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
- Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
- In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
- Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More