Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 12/20
LOCATION – SEATTLE, WA
CLOSING DATE: 12/31/2021
NEW HIRE BONUS:
$1,500 Bonus after first 40 hours of work. (fulltime only)
$1,500 Bonus after first 160 hours of work. (fulltime only)
SEATTLE VA MEDICAL CENTER (SVAMC)
1660 S. Columbia Way
Seattle, WA 98108
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The Seattle Veterans Affairs Medical Center has contracted with BNL Tech to provide temporary Dental Hygienist services through January 2023. Dental Hygienist services shall include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct patient care under the general supervision of a dentist.
- Perform other clinical and clerical functions independently of direct supervision.
- Provide routine oral prophylactic care to include application of fluoride solutions.
- Provide gross debridement, deep scaling and curettage and root planing procedures.
- Administer topical and local anesthetic agents.
- Provide patient education, chart finding and treatment provided in electronic patient records.
- Comply with Employee Education requirements.
- Typically see between six (6) and 10 patients per full clinic day.
- Abide by all established medication policies and procedures, and not issue sample medications to patients.
- Provide discharge education and follow up instructions which are coordinated with the next care setting for all dental clinical patients.
- Follow all established patient safety and infection control standards of care.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, day shift.
- Graduate of an ADA Accredited Dental Hygienist Program and six (6) months of applicable experience.
- Possess a current Dental Hygienist License from any State within the United States.
- Participate in pre-employment background investigation and drug testing.
- Receive favorable adjudication through the Federal background investigations and fingerprinting conducted through the Department of Veteran Affairs VHA Service Center Personnel Security Office (VSC Security).
- Possess a current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Possess a current American Heart Association CPRS certification.
- Possess the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Possess proof of standard personal testing to include:
- Tuberculosis testing
- Rubella testing
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
This position is subject to the Service Contract Act (SCA):
Wage Determination No.: 2015-5527, Rev. 7, 12/26/2018
Wage Determination Location – King County, WA
Occupation Code – Title: 12025 – Dental Hygienist
Hourly Wage: $45.72 an hour
Health & Welfare EO 13706 Benefits:
- $4.18 an hour up to 40 hours a week
- 80 hours of vacation accrual after 1 year of employment
- 1 hour of Sick Leave Accrual for every 30 hours worked
- 10 paid 8-hour holidays per year
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
DENTAL HYGIENIST/ REFERENCE # 12/20.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
- $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
Delta Dental of WA
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP Vision Care
- In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
- Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.
- Employee Contributions only, no Company match at this time.