Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
NEW HIRE BONUS:
$1.000 BONUS AFTER SUCCESSFUL ONBOARDING PROCESS.
$1,000 BONUS AFTER 160-HOURS OF WORK.
REFERENCE # 06/19
LOCATION – SEATTLE, WA
CLOSING DATE: 6/30/2019
SEATTLE VA MEDICAL CENTER (SVAMC)
1660 S. Columbia Way
Seattle, WA 98108
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The Seattle Veterans Affairs Medical Center has contracted with BNL Tech to provide temporary Dental Assistant services through January 2023. Dental Assistant services shall include, but are not limited to:
- Performing chair side assistance in all phases of restorative, prosthodontic, surgical, endodontic, and periodontal treatment according to standard, usual and acceptable or customary methods and techniques.
- Abide by all established medication policies and procedures, and not issue sample medications to patients.
- Provide discharge education and follow up instructions which are coordinated with the next care setting for all dental clinical patients.
- Follow all established patient safety and infection control standards of care.
- Typically see between six (6) and 10 patients per full clinic day.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, day shift.
- Graduate of an ADA Accredited Dental Assistant Program and six (6) months of applicable experience.
- Possess a current Washington State Dental Assistant License.
- Participate in pre-employment background investigation and drug testing.
- Receive favorable adjudication through the Federal background investigations and fingerprinting conducted through the Department of Veteran Affairs VHA Service Center Personnel Security Office (VSC Security).
- Possess a current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Possess a current American Heart Association CPRS certification.
- Possess the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Possess proof of standard personnel testing to include:
- Tuberculosis testing
- Rubella testing
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
This position is subject to the Service Contract Act (SCA):
Wage Determination No.: 2015-5527, Rev. 7, 12/26/2018
Wage Determination Location – King County, WA
Occupation Code – Title: 12020 – Dental Assistant
Hourly Wage: $23 an hour
Health & Welfare EO 13706 Benefits:
- Plus, $4.18 an hour up to 40 hours a week
- 80 hours of vacation accrual after 1 year of employment
- 1 hour of Sick Leave Accrual for every 30 hours worked
- 10 paid 8-hour holidays per year
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
DENTAL ASSISTANT/ REFERENCE #06/19.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
- $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
- Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
- $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
- Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
- In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
- Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More